Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jenn!




Today is my friend Jennifer's birthday. In honor, I have included my favorite things about this special lady.




1. She always has flawless makeup and hair... makes me jealous!


2. She always laughs at my jokes... even if everyone else says they aren't funny.


3. I always feel happier after I've spent time with her.


4. She loves Jesus.


5. She is a dedicated and loyal friend.


6. She owns the most amazing store in Greenville... check out A Proper Setting :)


7. She is a fantastic aunt... I just think that is admirable.


8. She has a beautiful spirit.


9. She is my favorite TV buddy... especially when it comes to cheesy reality shows like The Bachelor or America's Next Top Model.


10. She is super caring and kind.




Jenn, I love you, and I hope that your birthday is as wonderful as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment