Here is how it works: I've created a screencast where I talk through my impressions of the scripture. You'll be able to see the scripture and my notes and also hear me discuss. One reason I did this is because I wanted to show how I think when I read. I feel that lately my blogs have been more about my overall take away, and if you only read the blog and not the corresponding scripture, you aren't walking away with much of God's word. Ultimately, I'd love anyone who isn't sure how to do it, to learn to study scripture for themselves as they read my blogs. I think it can be easy to fall into the trap of reading what others think and not really studying what God thinks. I've DEFINITELY been there - as you know, I'm blogging about Galatians to get back into scripture myself.
So, if I did this right, you should be able to click on the link below each picture, and then you will get to watch the video. The videos are each less than 5 minutes long, so it won't take much time. If you love this method, consider letting me know, and I'll do it more often.
![]() |
| Click here to go to my discussion of Galatians 5:1-6. |
![]() |
| Click here to go to my discussion of Galatians 5:7-12. |


No comments:
Post a Comment